Many businesses have downsized and rightsized, but have yet to leverage a major source of savings within general procurement functions. This is especially true with cyclical businesses, such as manufacturing and in-seasonal industries like construction and hospitality where periodic acquisitions and new contracts can be best handled through Contract Project Procurement.
BENEFITS CAN INCLUDE:
- Reducing materials, supplies and services costs while improving cash flow
- Flexibility in procurement and supply chain operations
- Procurement and supply chain procedures for your unique operating environment
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency with commodity-specific procurement specialists
- Systems and programs to manage and control activities and reduce cost
- Cost-effective project support for small businesses and emerging departments